Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Last day of february

Yesterday, I woke up at 8 something. Then, read newspaper and had my breakfast. After that, I helped mum do chores. Then, I played piano.

After I had my lunch, I went to ioi. I reached ioi earlier so I just walked around. Then, I went to cinema to buy ticket. After that, I accompany u to have lunch. Then, I met hui le and her sister.We went to watch movie. We watched love matter. That movie quite funny but the ending was a bit strange.

After we finished watch that movie, we went to walk around to find friends.Then, we went to nichii to try some dresses and took picture. Haha.. Quite fun.

1st time wear cheongsam...





Hui Yin and I




Hui Le and I






Then, we went to minitoons and speedy. After that, we found a place to sit in front of the kenny rogers and we chat. Thank you very much to hui le and her sister for accompany me.

Then, I had dinner with u. The egg toast quite nice. Thank you very much for belanja me. Then, we walked around. Although don't know where to go but quite enjoy walking around. Very sorry that I kept on say don't know.

Very sorry for pulling ur bag. Thank you very much for comfort me. Very sorry for suddenly crying. Whenever I think of that scene, don't know why feel like wanted to cry. Anyway, yesterday was a happy and unforgettable day. Thank you very much to u, hui le and her sister.

2 comments:

Miki Loong said...

wow...nice o...no call me go...

ying said...

what nice?u didn't say u can go?