Nuffnang Ads

Friday, March 6, 2009

cry

These few days always cry in the midnight. Why? Now I only realise I scard alone. Yesterday night is the most suffering night until I think of end my life again but I didn't do it. Why I live in this kind of family? Why my parents want to treat me like this? Who really understand me? They didn't know anything. They didn't know I got exam, got project need to do. Somemore they didn't even know that I use my money to buy books and T-shirt. They just know what is my result. Result is so important? The pressure increase until I really no more energy to face anything anymore. A bit regret that I started study on January because I thinking of study form 6 now. Haiz...Anyway, I can't change my life. So just continue study. Good luck in my studies.^^

No comments: