Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, March 12, 2009

12th of March

Today get spm results. Finally get it. I was so surprised on my result. especially sejarah and add maths. haha...I get A2 for my sejarah and A1 for my add maths. Can't believe it. My bm not good. haiz...I know my parents and my aunty are disappointed with my result. Very sorry. I have expected I won't get straight A's. Anyway, I still can accept my result cus it is out of my target. Thank you very much for all the teachers who taught me.

Today went to college for class. wah! only 2 students in my class included me. wat a good attendance.haha...the lecturer let us do our things and let us go back earlier. so good.

After came back from college, I went to ioi. Quite tiring today. My brain can't function anymore. After came back, so many ppl called. Until 8.30pm only have time to have my dinner. Haiz..so many things need to think. Somemore my brain can't think of anything. Really cham...

Congratulation to everyone who get good result in spm. To my friends who get not good result, don't be sad. Life is still going on. Just look forward. Gambatte!

No comments: