Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesday

Two days woke up at the same time. Quite weird. Juat woke up automatically. Anyway, today i went back to sleep again until my mum woke me up. Today I quite ok. Don't let myself think too much. Accounts class sometimes quite funny sometimes quite boring. The lecturer wanted 4 ppl to work in a group.Other 3 group members I didn't know them before. Quite nice to meet them. They kept on chatting about their secondary school. My group leader, ji chuan quite funny especially when he became lecturer in front of the class. I think he is the only one who explained in a different way.

After that, english class a bit boring. Almost every week had comprehension. The text and the questions quite tough. Chemistry class at chemistry lab. Today we did the experiment called preparation and standardisation of sodium hydroxide solution.

After that, I went to clc. Then, mokky saw me and we went to library. I borrowed 2 storybooks. We chat for a while then I went back home.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha everytime go back and sleep sure your mum go wake you up. Same like my mum. Wah! So good can do experiment,so long time never do already. My hands are so itchy now!!!

ying said...

Haha...yes,everytime go back and sleep my mum will sure 8.30am wake me up. haha...icic. ur hands are so itchy then u go to the lab and do the experiment la..