Nuffnang Ads

Monday, March 30, 2009

You

You can represent many people. To me, you are irreplacable. You are the best. Very fortune can let me meet u and know u. You bring me lots of happiness. Whenever I need help, u will lend ur hand. Whenever I feel sad, u will try to make me again. Whenever I cry, u will comfort me. You gave me present and surprise too. You had done many things. You always know what i thinking. You also know what I like or what I want. Very sorry,that day I shouldn't say that sentence. Very sorry for everything that I did wrongly especially didn't answer ur call and make u angry. I deeply apologise about that. Thank you very much for always chatting with me. Thanks a lot for ur present. No matter what happened, I won't give up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Am i really irreplacable?? Ya, im also very fortunate to meet you and know you. You have bring amny happiness to me. When i have the problem with my driver, you will give me your opinion. When i working, you always wish me enjoy working (which sometimes i don't enjoy working,haha). Ya, i always know what you are thinking but now you still not sure or dont know what im thinking. You also gave me many presents to me. I also apologize to you for sometimes didnt answer your call and make you sad. I also want to apologize for that decision,you were right, when i said the decision,i was more sad than you. I should not have said that,im deeply sorry. Thank you also for chatting with me almost all the time. Thank you ying han for everything.

ying said...

Yes,u really irreplacable. icic.why u also very fortunate to meet me and know me? icic. I really have bring many happiness to you? icic.haha..nobody go to ur shop of course dont enjoy working. yes, u always know what i am thinking but I still dont know what u are thinking. icic. I got gave u many presents? icic.never mind. when u said the decision, i know u were more sad than me. that's why i stop crying and I tell myself I cannot give up.icic.never mind. it past already. u are welcome. thank you very much for always chatting with me.Thank you eu jin for everything.