Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, March 28, 2009

28th of March

Today,I woke up at 9am. After that, I went out to have breakfast with my family. After went back home, I helped mum do chores. Then, I had my lunch. I online for a while. Then, I played piano. After that, I went to clinic for injection. Quite painful. Until now, my left hand still pain. Then, I went to ioi to find u. Thank you very much for accompany me. Hope u can forgive yourself as I forgive you. You are the person who treat me the best.

4 comments:

-JiN YuAn- said...

hihi.. y u went 4 injection? sick?
erm.. do u mind to let me knw hu is 'u' tat u mentioned in previous posts?

Unknown said...

Wah you again woke up so early. Icic. If still painful, then take more rest, dont do heavy jobs too much. Ok you are welcome. Thank you also for accompany me. But sorry for the disturbance. I only can forgive myself a bit.

ying said...

To: Jin Yuan
I went 4 injection cus I not enough something and lack of something.erm...which 1 is previous posts?

ying said...

To: eu jin
Where got woke up so early.9am is not so early already. Anyway, I also hope I no need to wake up at 9am but someone called me to wake up then I no choice. ok,thank you very much for ur caring. u are welcome. never mind. not really disturbance. why u only can forgive yourself a bit?