Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tiring

Today whole day at college. Very tiring. From morning until now, I very blur. Morning when I reached college, u suddenly called me. very shocked. Very sorry that I just teman u for a while. Thank you for teman me go to class. After account class, I saw u when went to the other classroom. Very sorry, let u wait for quite a long time. Nice to chat with u too. After that, english class. I very sleepy. Can't think of anything when doing the comprehension. Then, I went for chemistry class at chemistry lab. Today did experiment on titration. I was quite blur.haha..Now at computer lab. Later need to go for charity night until midnight. Really tired oh...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Never mind you teman me for a while... Ok no problem... Nevr mind i also didn't wait for long time... Ya nice to talk to you too... Wah so long never do experiment aredy... Never mind next semester can do,haha... Ok good luck in your decoration... Enjoy the charity night... Go home and take some rest...

ying said...

Ok.Icic.Nice to talk to u too.Haha..u must be very miss do experiment. I every week also got do experiment. Haha...Ok,thank you. Quite enjoy the charity night.ok,take care.