Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Charity Concert

Yesterday, I went to charity concert at college mph hall. At first, we were keeping all the tables and chairs. After that, decorate the hall. Then, we went to the entrance to welcome people to come in. At that time, it was quite boring. After that, the charity concert started. At 1st was band performance. Not really nice. After that was beat box peformance. Quite nice. Then, it was the time to eat. I was so hungry.haha...There were many foods such as fried rice, fried popiah, curry puff, kuih-muih, tuna bread and so on. The fried popiah, curry puff and tuna bread very nice. I ate until I didn't know I had eaten how many.haha...I ate until quite full. After that, I went back to the hall to see performance. There were band, piano performance and dance. Last but not least was the dance floor. Everyone danced until very high and enjoy dancing. The spotlight let us seems like dancing in the disco.haha...At 11pm, the charity concert ended. Anyway, the charity concert was quite nice and I enjoy it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you quite enjot your charity night... Anyway its a good experience for a college life...

ying said...

Haha...yes, i quite enjoy my charity night. especially the dance floor.