Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, March 5, 2009

No feeling

Yesterday i think of ending my life. But I know I can't do it and it can't solve any problems. Although i have no reason for not ending my life but I know what will happened if I ends my life. Now no feeling at all. Maybe nothing which is more serious happened today. Today morning I went to college earlier to have lunch with my friend. Thank you to joon leng for invite me to have lunch together. Nice to chat with you too.Then, have physics class.Thank you very much to kai ling for chatting to me. Nice to chat with you. After class, I went to have tea time with my friends.

2 comments:

Sheau Jia said...

hey
how can u thinking that ending your life wow...!!!!
but luckily u no....=D
u must tell me le...
worry worry....
take care ya!!

ying said...

Haha..don't worry.I won't end my life.

ok.don't worry.

u too.take care.^^