Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Gathering

Today morning I went to gym with my family. Almost faint at there. Luckily after that I was ok. Then, I saw pei ling and we chat for a while. After that, I went to eat dim sum with family. Ate until quite full. After went back home, I took bath and prepared to go sunway pyramid. We waited for xien hwa for a long time. Almost one and a half hours. we 4 pm only went to Sunway Pyramid. After reached there, somemore find parking for a long time. Can say reached there is almost 5pm. Hui le and I went to buy presents for friends. We chose them quite fast cus this time is 2 ppl chose presents. Haha.. If alone chose presents sure very slow.

After that, we went to cinema to watch movie. Very sorry to mokky they all cus they waited for us for a long time. The movie we watched is city of ember. Quite nice. But I felt like wanted to cry during the movie.

After watched movie, we went to have dinner. You suddenly appeared let me felt shocked cus at 1st u said u not coming. Very sorry for not answering your call for so many times. I regret on it. But why u called me?The dinner we ate was chicken buffet. The food there still ok. Someone talked about ns until non-stop. After that, we walked around. Very sorry that I kept on missing and I didn't went to wings cafe with u all. Very sorry to mokky that I didn't fetch u go back home as I promised earlier. Thank you very much for talking to me at the end.

Anyway, today I felt quite happy and touched. Thank you very much to all of u. Looking forward for another gathering. Hope u all always be happy.^-^

No comments: