Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Unforgettable Thursday

Today, I went to college on 9.35am. Reached there at 9 .50am. First of all, I went to submit the form for applying scholarship. Then, I walked around to pass the time. Felt very boring at that time. So, I went to CLC to online. anyway, quite boring too. I just check something and went off. After I gave the book to my friends, I went to cafeteria. I only saw cheah and jayshaan at there. We waited for other group members to come. Waited for quite a long time. I saw u and u didn't disturb me. At 1st, I thought u don't want to disturb me. When u walked away, I didn't realise. After that, I went to lots of place to find u but I can't find.After I went back to cafeteria and saw u, at that time I had lots of feeling. When u asked me to go to find u, I got a feeling u wanted to ask me. Very sorry that I let u thought that u hurt me.Honestly, u didn't hurt me at all. Sorry also for let u thought that I angry. I didn't angry at all. I also didn't regret. Anyway,the test was very nice but u didn't test me anymore.

After that, I went back to sell drinks. Very sorry for not reply ur message. When u went back to class, I was following u but u didn't know. When I went to the door of ur classroom, u just went in. Swt!After that, I talked to u for a while. Then, I went back to the stall and went to classroom. I was very tired when physics class. Luckily lecturer finished class earlier. After that, I went to cafeteria to sell drinks. Then, went to 4th floor to find lecturer.

After that, I went to find u. Then, we went to see all the clubs. After that, we went to rock cafe to have lunch.Thank you very much for accompany me. Unfortunately, it was raining when we wanted to go back to college. We went back to college when it was raining dizzily. Anyway, we get wet too. Thank you for the tissue. Very sorry that I didn't fixed the things well. After that, we went to cafeteria then information centre. Very sorry that I asked to go to cafeteria and u had to do things. Then, we went back to cafeteria again then went to library. Very sorry that I let u disappointed. Anyway, thank you very much to u.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ya i also had a unforgettable thursday... Icic,what for you go to SU so early,sure very boring... Ya i first already see you but i didn't want to acknowledege you cus i was testing you... Icic, sorry to let you go so many places... Icic,never mind no need to say sorry...
Ya,i didn't noe that that u were following me... Haha i knew you will take me to rock cafe.. Anyway ,thanks and you are welcome... Haha ya we got wet bcus of the rain... Never mind,no need to say sorry.. Actually i should do for Nian Yu but i forget aredy,luckily NPL remiinded me... Ok you are welcome... You too, thank you very much...

ying said...

Icic.cus no one can fetch me on 10.30am. Icic. never mind. haha..u very geng. u knew i will take u to rock cafe. u are welcome. haha...icic. ok.u are welcome too.