Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Genting

On monday evening, my family and I went to awana. We reached there at 6pm. After that, we took picture for my brother's kerja amal. After my mum, my brother and I washed the vegetables, then we had steamboat as our dinner. Quite nice. I ate until full. After we took bath, we played mahjong. I kept on winning.

On tuesday, I woke up at 7.30am. 1st time woke up so early by myself. After we had our breakfast, we went to play badminton at badminton court.

After we took bath, we had our lunch-chicken rice at our room. It was tasty. After that, we did our own things. I read a bit notes then I took nap for 2 hours. When I woke up, I headache cus slept too long time already. After that, we went to eat ice-cream. After that, my father, my brother and I went for swimming.

Then, we went back to our room to take bath. We also had steamboat as our dinner in our room. Then, we played mahjong again.

Today I woke up at 8am. After we had our breakfast, we took bath then we went back home. That's all for my genting trip. We never went to themepark anyway. The trip was quite relax but a bit boring.

No comments: