Nuffnang Ads

Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy and sad day

Today morning, I woke up at 6.30am then slept again. But can't woke up at 8.30am.haha...After had my breakfast, went to college. Account class quite boring but still ok. English class very funny. Today the hottest topic in my class was about spm. Almost all students talked about that. 1 of my classmates got straight A1's. very geng. Got some classmates also got good result like 10A's, 9A's and 8A's.

After that, I went to sunway pyramid with u. Sorry need u to help me to carry my bag for almost whole day. Very sorry that I didn't realise u sms me. My plan very bored and bad,right?1st we walked around then went to cinema to buy ticket to watch race to witch mountain. Then, went to popular. Start to sleepy. Then went to minitoons. Very sorry for let u wait for quite a long time. I bought something but forget to give u. Then, we went to watch movie. Although I was sleepy at that time but the movie is nice and funny until I didn't fall asleep. haha..But when we went out of the cinema, I blur blur already. Luckily u know where to have dinner. The food there is nice but I not feeling well cus maybe sleepy. After that, we went to walk around then I went back home.Time past so fast. If can, I hope I no need to go back home. Thank you very much for accompany me.

Sad thing happened before I slept. Haiz..I won't forgive her anymore. now I am ok already. Anyway, today I felt very happy. Sad thing didn't affect much.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Never mind no need to say sorry for carrying your bag... I should or not i think i very useless... Don't worry your plan was fine... Sorry to think that u didn't like the food there... But i did noe u were kinda sleppy... Thank you aso for accompany me... Thank you very much... Next time, if you want to do something, just tell out,ok?

ying said...

Ok.anyway,thank you very much for carrying my bag. icic. u are not useless at all. Never mind. No need say sorry that u think like that cus I know my expression is seems like I don't like the food there. You are welcome. Ok.