Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tuesday (20/1)

Today, I wake up at 8.30am. After taking bath, I have my breakfast. Then, my dad fetch me to college. I see cheah and aaron sit at the foyer doing their homework. I also sit there doing homework. After that, I go to find mokky at her class. Then, we go to the cafeteria. Chinese society members are selling foods. Mokky buys tang yuan to eat. Quite nice. We got chat for a while. Then, we go to our respective classes cus have class. I go to account class 1st. Account class quite boring. The lecturer teaches until all of us want to sleep already.haha...

After that, english class still ok. We do the comprehension. Wah! The comprehension passage very difficult and boring. Quite hard to understand it. The questions also very difficult to answer. Not like form 5 anymore. Haiz...

Then, I have class at chemistry lab. Today we do the experiment about salt. At first, my friend and I do the wrong experiment. After I asked the lecturer, then only realise that we did the wrong thing. We did it all over again. Luckily, we can finish it before the end of the class.

After that, I meet mokky,nicolette and jun hong. We all chat for a while. I didn't have my lunch today cuz no break. After I reached home, I eat bread.

Today I walk at the road when raining but I still sweating. haha...quite weird and sounds funny,right?I got bring umbrella at that time.It is nice to walk when raining although the road is slippery.

No comments: