Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sleepy

Today, I wake up at 9.00am. Then, I quickly take my bath. After having my breakfast, my dad fetch me to college. These few days I go to college at 9.30am cus my class is start at 10.30am. So, no traffic jam at that time I go to college.haha...very good. After 15-20 minutes, sure reach college. When I reached there still early, so go to the bookstore and help sister to buy testpad. Then, go to foyer see cheah at there.I walk to there. Yesterday and today I also scard him.haha...cus he is busy doing his things then suddenly I put my things on the table.haha...

After that, maths class still ok but very complicated. I 1st time feel maths is so difficult.haha...Then, I have physics class at lab. Lecturer doesn't teach and asks us to do exercise that he gave us yesterday. Physics class at lab only one hour. Then, I have lunch with my friends at cafeteria. This is the second time I eat fried rice.haha...Hope next time can try other foods.

Then, I have chemistry class with evonne. We got chat for a while. After that, I have moral class. I feel very sleepy. When the lecturer is teaching, I almost want to fall asleep. Keep on fishing.haha...Not really know what he is talking about. Then, have group discussion about moral project. The lecturer very ma fan. Need to write this need to write that. Cannot do this cannot do that. After that, I go back home but reach home around 8pm.

At night, I online to have a discussion with my group member about moral project. But the discussion is not successful cuz some of them leave earlier, some of them suddenly talk about the freshie night.Haiz...On friday, need to stay back again for the group discussion.

No comments: