Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Me

Sunday is almost same like saturday to me. Nothing much difference. I think only got one different is today I wake up earlier than yesterday.Can guess wat time I wake up?

I think today wat I do is almost same like yesterday. So, I think I shouldn't write it again. If not, u all will fall asleep when read my blog.haha...

Today don't know why suddenly got an idea to talk about me.haha...I not very know about me. I am a pessimistic girl. I think maybe u all don't think I am a pessimistic girl cuz I always smile whenever and wherever I am.haha...But, I like to cry when feel sad or think too much. After crying, I feel happy and no stress. Feel like I have solved the problem already. haha...Actually it is not. It is just that I want to be happy by myself. U all think I am stupid,right?haha...

Another thing about myself is I cannot do two things at the same time. For example, I cannot listen to music when study. I cannot watch tv when sms. I cannot listen to wat u talk when I doing my own things.haha...very funny,right?

I think that's all I know about me.

1 comment:

Sheau Jia said...

hey
jia you aaa....
so fast intake liao...