Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sun-U orientation day 5/12-6/12

5/12

I wake up at 7.15am. After take bath,then have my breakfast. Then, see a very disgusting thing. Not want to mention here. If not ,u all willl vomit. haha...My parents clean that things then only go to mokky house fetch she and nic. Very sorry to let them wait for a long time.When we reached sunway college, it was very crowded with people. Then, we went to our courses reception to take attendance. After that, we went to the hall to listen to several talks.
Haiz...can't sit with mokky and nic. The talk sometimes make me want fall asleep.haha...

After listening to all the talk,then we went to see our classrooms. After that, i went to find mokky and nic. Haiz...she still following me. We had lunch at cafeteria. I eat economic rice.very tasty.maybe i too hungry ady.haha...Then, we went to walk around the campus. After that, mokky and nic went for their courses orientation. I was suffering at that time.

After than,we went for the career testing. Quite boring. After that, we went to the hall for subject briefing. Haiz...the subject briefing delayed for 20 minutes.swt! I felt tired at that time. Hope can go back home soon. at last, it ended after 4.30pm.

After went back home, took a rest and take bath. Then, had piano class. Very tired at that time. I played it until very bad.haiz...


6/12

Today i wake up at 7.20am and go for orientation too. Had a serious traffic jam before that. When I reached there, it is already almost 9am. I quickly walk up the staircase to the fourth floor. Luckily, I meet my primary friends and cheah at there. Then, I follow them. We go to the room to register the subject that we want to take.

After that, we go to the computer learning centre to register our login name. Then, we go for our lunch. After that, we go to the fourth floor to buy the books that sell by senior. After that, we go to the lobby there to buy some textbooks too. The books quite expensive. so we separate buy then fotostat to others. Sorry,mokky. I didn't answering ur call cus kinda busy on buying books at that time.Then, I go to find mokky and nic. We chat for a while.After that, we go to the fourth floor cuz we thought got programme but don't have and can go back ady.We carry large tonnes of book.haha...luckily there got lift and the boys help girls to carry although they didn't buy. Thank you for their help.Then, I got chat with mokky and nic before they go back.

Today I feel so happy cus I am freedom and have lots of fun. Haiz...tomorrow going to start study. Don't know whether can be same class with them or not. Wish everyone who is start study,all the best and good luck in their studies. Wish my friends who are working ,enjoy their work. Gambatte! Hope everyone always be happy.^^

6 comments:

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

hello.err what thing is that?can tell me? haha...no need say sorry la.i understand.lol.sob sob she always follow u.luckily u have ur course mates to protect u .phooh~ ok la c u tmr.miss u ^^ byebye =)

ying said...

that thing is death mouse.haha...ya lo,i also feel lucky to have other course mates.hope i will be in freedom.ok,c u tmr.miss u too.^^bye.=)

Sheau Jia said...

hm...
start college already!!
keep goin ya!!
gambateh!!^^

cola~~~huile~~~乐~~~ said...

haha..thz to u 3 2day call me oh..i m so happy when receive u all de call..haha..love u all..careful HER~..haha..gambatte lo..

ying said...

To sheau jia

ya,start college already.
ok,thank you.^^
u too.hope u always be happy.
take care.^^

ying said...

To la..la..la..la..

Haha...u are welcome.
love u too.^^
don't worry.nowadays she seldom disturb me ady.
hope u enjoy working.take care.^^