Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chinese New Year

25/1

Today morning go temple with my family. After come back home, have lunch. Then, do chores. Quite tiring. In the evening, only go back hometown. Along the journey, I got sleep for a while. When we reach my aunty's house, it is already 8.15pm. Then, we have reunion dinner together. After that, we got chat for a while and watch tv.

26/1

Happy Chinese New Year! When it is 12am, suddenly receive a few message. I keep on reply.haha..Then, got see firecracker. The sound very loud but the firecracker very nice. Then, I sleep at 2am. But I wake up at 9.30am. After I have my breakfast, then take bath. After that, watch tv. Then, have lunch.

After finish lunch, we go to uncle's house to take angpau. At there, we got play games with cousin. Then, go back aunty's house take nap. Then, we go another aunty's house to take angpau. haha..I 1st time drink sandy.quite nice.

After that, take bath. At night, we have dinner at a restaurant. After we finished our dinner, we sing karaoke. Quite nice. Some of my aunties and cousins very good in singing.

27/1

Today, wake up then go out eat roti canai. After take bath, my cousin come and we chat for a while. After that, we go to my grandmother's house. We have our lunch at there. The food very nice cuz my grandmother very good in cooking.haha..After that, I chat with my cousin. Then, I take nap. After I had my dinner, I go back to my aunty's house with my father. When we reached my aunty's house, my uncle,aunties and cousins all at there eating steamboat. My aunt ask me to eat. At first, I don't want to eat cus I had my dinner at my grandmother's house before that. But my aunt keeps on ask me to eat so I eat a little. After that, my aunty and cousin sister sing karaoke. About 10.30pm, my cousin sister brings some of my cousin brothers,other cousin sisters and me to funfair. First, we play bumper car.haha...We also got play other games.Quite fun. After that, go back to my aunty's house and watch tv.

28/1

Happy Birthday to my brother.Very sorry that I can't celebrate ur birthday with u this year. So sorry. Hope u have a nice time celebrating with other cousins.

Today wake up very late. After I took my bath, then I have my breakfast. Then, I go to my cousin sister's house to watch tv. We have lunch at 2 something. Then, I see newspaper and take nap. After that, eat durian. Eat until very full. Cham la...sure become fat after Chinese New Year.haiz..After that, take bath. At night, have dinner with my uncle,aunties and cousins at a restaurant. I got talk to my cousin. After we finished dinner, then we go funfair. Haha..today we also play bumper car first. Then, we play other games. After that, we go back to my aunty's house and watch tv.

29/1

Although I sleep at 2 something in the morning but I manage to wake up at 8 something. Have not good sleep cuz I wake up for 2 times. After I took my bath, I have my breakfast with my aunty. She tells me many past things about my cousin.Quite nice and funny.haha..

After that, we pack our things and go to my grandmother's house. We have lunch at there. After I finished my lunch, I watch tv. Then, we come back from Johor at 3 something almost 4pm. Along the journey, keep on raining. At senawang got a bit traffic jam. Got a few road accident too. We reach home at 6 something.

After I took my bath, I have my dinner with my family at a restaurant. Then, my cousin come to my house. We got talk to each other.

I feel that this year Chinese New Year sometimes boring sometimes quite fun. After come back home, I need to think of other matter already.haiz...Time passes so fast.

No comments: