Nuffnang Ads

Friday, January 16, 2009

Tired but happy day

Today, I wake up at 8am.haha...I can wake up late already. Everday do the same thing-take bath, eat breakfast, go to college.

After I reached there, I go to the computer learning centre to register my subjects. After that, I go to attend account class. Haiz..not very understand it. But I will read more to understand it. The lecturer quite good. She always explain to me when I not understand it.

After that, I have 20 minutes break. Then, have english class. Today do comprehension. wah! The questions for comprehension quite difficult to answer. Mostly need us to give opinion. After finished english class, my friends and I go to the fotostat shop to get our things. But they still not yet finish fotostat our things. So, we wait at there and we late attend our group moral discussion. Very sorry to our group leader and other group members. So sorry. Anyway, we have a nice discussion and we have planned to carry out our assignments. After that, I meet with mokky and nicolette for a while. I go to their classes too. Then, they have classes and I go back home.

After I come back home, I take a nap. After that, I walk to giant to buy things. Do u believe it? I think most of u won't believe that,right?haha..I really did it but my leg pain cus I walk to giant and walk back home only 40 mintes. Actually not walking all the time, mostly run when go to giant. haha..

2 comments:

cola~~~huile~~~乐~~~ said...

wah..u walk til qiant ar..no tired meh..?? how come de..??ur parents cant fetch u..?..

ying said...

haha...ya,i ran til giant and walk back home.of course feel tired.walk until leg pain too.haha...like merentas desa.cus i go there buy things.my parents don't know i go out.haha..