Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Most relax day

Haha...Look at the title very funny,right? Ya, today is the most relax day among all the days that I have classes.haha...

Today, I wake up at 6.45am. Very sleepy. After I took my bath and my breakfast, then my mum fetches me go to college.

When I reached there just about 8 o'clock only. Same as yesterday reach there earlier. Then, I meet Cheah and Jeyshaan. After that, Jeyshaan goes to buy bread to eat while Cheah and I discuss about the moral assignment for a while. Around 8.25am, we go to our classrooms. Physics class lecturer discusses about the exercise that he gave last week. After that class, I have 2 hour break time. I think this might be the last time that I have 2 hours break time.haha.. very sorry, mokky. I didn't go to the opposite of tom yam kitchen to find u. so sorry.

At 12.30pm, I have chemistry class. Lecturer starts teaching the syllabus. Got some differences between form 4,form 5 chemistry and the chemistry that I study now. Try to understand all the new concept.

Yeah!today finish class at 2.30pm. 1st day can so early go back home and can have a nap.haha...

No comments: