Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Freshie night

Today, I go to freshie night at college. I think maybe some of u don't know what is freshie night. Freshie night is a party for new students at sunway college. Actually I didn't decide to go but today I change my mind. I decide to go to freshie night cuz it seems like quite fun and I never go before.

Today morning, no class to attend so I stay at home do chores.I have physics class at 12.30pm. So, my class finish at 2.30pm. After that, I go back home and have my lunch. Then, see magazine and take a nap. Sleep for half an hour wake up then prepare to go to freshie night. Then, my mum fetch me go to college.

When I reached the college, very few people at there. I thought I am late and go to the wrong place. But it is not. I am the first 1 come to the freshie night. At that time quite boring cuz my friends not yet come. So, I see the magazine that they give. After that, my friends come. I wait for an hour only the freshie night start. First of all is performance. Quite nice. Then, play games. They want 1 strong guy become representative for each courses. haha...They need to show their calf muscle. The guy who has the strongest muscle and have the loudiest applause then that guy will win a box of ferrendo locher. After that, lucky draw session.

Then, dancing performance still ok. Then, play games again. This time they want 1 sexy girl become representative for each courses. This time they need to show their sexiest laugh.haha..the winner is Jia from CAT.

After that, senior from CIMP do dancing performance. Then, everyone starts dancing. After that, they give prizes to freshie king and freshie queen. Both also come from Ausmat.haha...Freshie king is William and freshie queen is Janice. Both of them need to dance together before take the hamper.haha..

Then, we have some lightmeal. Some of them dancing again. The place seems like a disco already.haha..

When my friends and I are talking, suddenly a guy asks my friend her name and taking which course. The guy talking on phone. We all feel scard and quickly run away. After that, my friend's friend also kena. The guy also asks her the same thing. Then, we quickly ran away again. Very scary. The way he asking is very scary and he seems like drunk.

Overall, I think freshie night is still ok and quite fun. Hope still got another freshie night so that mokky and nicolette can go with me.^^Very sorry, mokky. I didn't bring camera to freshie night so I didn't take many photo.The photo quite blur.

2 comments:

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

wow the freshie nite is fun wor...haha.ok la nvm u din take the pic.it's ok =) miss u ^^

ying said...

haha...if u and nic got come to the freshie night sure more fun. Hope still got next freshie night.^^miss u too.