Nuffnang Ads

Friday, January 9, 2009

Third day of college

Today, I wake up late in the morning cus today my class start at 9.30am. After i take my bath, then I have my breakfast as usual. These few days I eat the same things. That was 2 bread.haha...After that, my dad fetch me to college. Thank you to my dad coz he everyday fetch me go to college. Today the traffic jam not serious. So, I just take about 20 minutes to reach the college.

After I reached the college, I go to find cheah coz jus now i receive his message that says that he got books want to give me. After that, I go to my english class. The air-cond in the classroom not function well. Seems like blowing the hot air. All of us feel very hot. The lecturer asks someone to adjust it but still very hot. So, we open our classroom's doors so that the classroom is not very hot. The lecturer explains the courses outline.

Then, I go for accounting class. The lecturer start to teach the syllabus. Haiz...Sometimes I don't know what she is talking about. Maybe i don't have a good knowledge on accounting. Hope I can try to understand it by reading it by my ownself.

After that, I go to the applicable maths class. This time the class is also full of people. haha...luckily I can find a seat. The lecturer hopes that we can change to discrete maths class or calculus class. But I think I will not change the class anymore coz the lecturer is good and I like maths. I think maybe u all don't know the differences between applicable maths,discrete maths and calculus. I just roughly tell u all about the differences between applicable maths, discrete maths and calculus. Applicable maths is slightly harder than discrete maths but easier than calculus. Applicable maths is needed for people who want to study business,accounting and finance in future. People who want to study engineering and actuarial science in future need to take applicable maths and calculus. The syllabus for applicable maths and discrete maths is almost the same. Their differences are on the way that ask u the question on exercises and exam. The question for discrete maths is directly while the question for applicable maths is indirectly and u need to think and try to understand it only u can answer it. Calculus is study about intergration and differentiation. Before the class ends, the lecturer gives a quiz to see how good is our maths.

I go back home earlier coz I don't have class after 12.30pm. I have a chance to have my lunch at home. My mum cooks yee mee today. It is so nice. I didn't have lunch at home for a few days so feel like the foods that my mum cooked is so delicious and I eat until full. When I had my lunch at college, I can't eat until full coz the foods there are smaller plate than my house.haha...

No comments: