Nuffnang Ads

Friday, January 23, 2009

Not feeling well

Today wake up at 9am still want to sleep. After having my breakfast, then go college. First, I have account class.Still ok but sometimes don't know how to do it. But still can catch up.
After that, have english class. I eat a bread before the class. Start to not feeling well. Today is essay writing. 4 people in the group. Need to write essay about plagarism not less than 280 words. Lecturer gives us 1 hour to write but we not yet finish it. I think our essay not even 200 words.haha...

Then, have moral discussion with my group members. I not feeling well and feel sleepy.Our discussion seems like more successful. After that, meet mokky and nicolette. Feel happy can meet them.^^so good.They all go sunway pyramid with their classmates. Hope they have a nice time at there. After that, I go back home. After I reached home, I eat a bread cus feel hungry. I don't have my lunch today. Then, start to write the proposal for moral project. Having headache until I can't tahan then I take a nap. Sleep for 1 hour then wake up to type the proposal. Then, let cheah to check it cus he is the group leader. Thank you to him for checking it and telling me the sentences that need to change. After that, I sent it to the lecturer by e-mail. Yeah! Finally I finish that proposal. Before that, I still worry that I can't finish it cus my english is not good. Plus, need to think of the description and budget. Think until I want to bang the wall already. haha...This is the first time I write a proposal. A nice try and experience. Learn new things when doing the proposal. Glad to have a chance to do it.^^

No comments: