Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Boring saturday

Today i wake up at 10.20am.wah!i sleep for 10 hours ady.1st time sleep for so long time.but still feel tired after sleep for 10 hours.haha...my brain can't function properly.After having my breakfast, I start to help mum do chores such as sweeping floor,wash vegetables....

After I had my lunch, I feel very boring. I keep on thinking something. haiz...So, I listen to music and do homework to stop me for thinking all those things.haha...My dad brings my handphone go out.haiz...very sorry to my friends who sms me cuz I very late reply. After that, I watch sonria pasta. Very funny. I keep on laughing. After that, I play piano then help mum do chores.

Then, watch tv again.haha...The day ends like this...haiz...Whole day stay at home quite boring. Very admire others who can go out to anywhere.haha...

Next week onwards I think I will be very busy coz many homeworks and assignments are coming soon. Hope I can handle all of them well. Maybe in the coming chinese new year holiday I will be busy with my assignments too. Haiz...So,this weekend let myself to have more rest and relax so that I have more energy to face all the homeworks,assignments,hurdles and problems that are coming soon. Gambatte!

At last, wish my friends who start study in college or school all the best and good luck in studies. Wish my friends who are working good luck in their work and enjoy their work. Wish myself always be happy.^^

No comments: