Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Today

Today, I wake up at 6.55am. After I take bath and have my breakfast,then I go to college to attend classes. When I reached there still early, so I wait for the class. Physics class at lab. We do our 1st experiment today. Unfortunately, our group and some groups broke the ruler. The experiment quite difficult to do and the ruler is too soft ady until it is so easily broke. After that, maths class still ok. Then, I have my lunch with mokky. We long time didn't have lunch together ady. After that, I take her to my classroom then she takes me to the restaurant at 5th floor. wow!the environment quite nice. After that, she takes me to her class. We chat at there. I also know some of her classmates too. Then, some of her classmates come back. Suddenly got one boy called my name. I suddenly frightened and shocked coz I can't remember who is him. After that,I only realise he is my primary school friend.After that, we got chat for a while when their class representative talk ghost stories. I didn't really listen to the ghost stories but I also scared by their class representative.haha...their class is full of fun. Their class representative very good in telling ghost stories.

After that, I go for chemistry class. Today start study. I got learn some new things. After that, I go moral class at 4.30pm. Quite tired and sleepy. Almost want to fall asleep ady.haha...but the class ends at 5.45pm. Moral class lecturer just say about the differences between moral and law and talk some stories. Then, he wants us to form a group of 10-12 people to do assignment like charity or go orphanage house. Cheah is our group leader and I don't know why become the assistant.haha...

Haiz...my timetable got some changes already.

Monday: 10.30am-4.30pm, no break
Tuesday: 10.30am-4.30pm, no break
Wednesday: 10.30am-6pm, got one hour break: 1.30pm-2.30pm
Thursday: 12.30pm-2.30pm
Friday: 10.30am-2.30pm

Look at my timetable. It is more tiring than secondary school timetable. Haiz...Just hope that I can get used to it.

No comments: