Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, January 8, 2009

1st day and 2nd day of college

7/12

Today, I go to college at 7.30am. When I reached there is already 8.15am cus traffic jam. Everyday also traffic jam. I quickly walk up the staircase until the 4th floor. Quite tiring. Then, we go to the seminar room to take our timetable. I only got one subject same class with her. After that, cheah,aaron and I in the same class for physics. We go to the physics lab which is the lower ground floor to attend the class. Quite hard to find the physics lab. Luckily i follow them. If not, i sure lost in the college.haha...I have a new friend call Mei Lin. She takes the same subject like me.The physics lecturer is quite funny. He asks us to introduce ourself. Then, he explain some steps that need for the lab reports. After that, I go back to the 4th floor to have maths class. The maths lecturer called Miss Rosemary. She is a good and funny teacher too.

After that, I have a 3 hours break. I have my lunch 1st. After that, nothing to do ady. Very boring. Waiting the time to pass but the time passes very slow. Then, mokky and nicolette have their lunch time. We call hui le. haha...we all keep on screaming cus there very noisy. We can't hear wat hui le say, she also can't hear wat we say. haha....After that, we chatting.

When it is around 2.30pm then we go to our class. I go for chemistry class. The chemistry lecturer quite strict. 1st day of class give ur to do exercise about form the formula as the cation and anion is given. haha...almost forget how to do ady.

4pm finish class. Quite tired. Everyday go back home from college sure take a nap.haha...


8/12

Today I go to college like normal. Then, I attend the physics class. Lecturer gives ur exercise on form 4 physics chapter 2 to do. Quite hard to do. I only manage to do one question.haiz...After the class, Mei Lin and I go to the cafeteria to have our lunch. Then, we go to the computer learing centre to register. After that, we have a seat at lobby. A few minutes later, mokky and nicolette have their break. I got chat with mokky for a while.

About 11.30am, we go back to class. I have my account class. The account class quite boring. After that, english class is quite nice. Have lots of jokes and fun. Then, have chemistry class. Still ok but kinda sleepy.haha...At last 4pm ady. It is raining outside.haiz...

No comments: