Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sleepy wednesday and thursday

Yesterday, I was very sleepy cus tuesday night I slept late. Whole day I was blur blur. Maths class still ok. Anyway, next monday maths exam. I am going to fail cus not familiar with this chapter. Then, physics class.we went to lab to do experiment. The experiment was quite easy and we took half an hour to finish the experiment. After that, the lecturer let us finish class. So good. I think he is the best lecturer.I went to find u and we chat for a while. Then, I had lunch with mokky. After that, I went to library. After that, u teman me. Thank you very much for teman me.Chemistry class still ok but I quite sleepy. Moral class I more sleepy. Luckily can reach home before 7pm.

Today, I went to college in the morning then went to library. Haiz...physics class cancelled. Luckily I got bring my accounts textbook to read. Somemore the library still got air-cond. After that, we went to rock cafe. Very sorry that I didn't talk much today. After that, I went back to library to study. Then, u find me when u had break. Thank you very much for finding me and chatting with me. After that, we went to orange to have lunch. After finished lunch, we went back to college and went to library.I read the account textbook until want to sleep. Thank you very much for teman me today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha again blur blur. Don't worry you won't fail the test cus i know you can do it and pass the test. Wah! your physics lecturer really so good. You are welcome,thank you also for accompany me.

Ya luckily you got bring your account textbook or not you sure feel super boring at college. Nevr mind its ok you never talk much. You are welcome,i also didn't chat much,just only 10 mins talk only. Haha i read whatever book also will fall asleep. Thank you very much for coming early to accompany me. Im sorry i scolded so many things when walking to rock cafe and while eating also scold. Thanks you also very much to you for accompany me the whole afternoon.

ying said...

Haha..yes,again blur blur.ok. Hope I really won't fail the test. how u know I can do it and pass the test? Yes,my physics lecturer really very good.ok,u are welcome.

Yes,luckily I got bring my account textbook. If I didn't bring, I also will not feel super boring cus got computer can use.ok.icic.what 10 mins talk only?u are welcome.haha..u didn't scolded so many things. Just one thing only.ok,u are welcome. Thank you very much for accompany me yesterday.