Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Career Exploration Week

Today woke up at 6.10am(i guess). Very sleepy. Then, I left my house at 6.45am cus my mum need to fetch my brother and sister to go to school 1st. Around 7am only I went to college. I reached there around 7.15am. After that, I saw mokky at foyer and we chat. Then, u came. Then, I teman mokky went to her class. Her class quite cold. After that, she teman me back to foyer. We chat. Then, she went back to her class. Left me and u. The weird things very funny. After that, Pei Ling saw me and asked me about debate. (My debate very bad so I don't think I can help much=.= )

Career exploration week started. First forum quite boring. Almost want to fall asleep already. Gastric again. After that, I went to financial counter. Then, I went to have breakfast with u. Thank you very much for teman me. Very sorry that I can't control myself until I cried. No need to worry. I am ok.

The next forum very boring. Somemore I was so sleepy. Really hope can sleep at there. After that, I went to cafeteria to buy drink. Then,I went to foyer to do my personal journal. After finished it, then I went to eat something. Today I ate quite a lot of things but not rice or noodles. Haha..so can consider as not heavy meals.

After that, I rushed for moral class.I thought I was late cus it was already 4.35pm. Anyway, the lecturer not yet came. After around 10 minutes, only he came. Today moral class ends earlier, 5.15pm. The lecturer only told us the important things that we need to study and he sang a song.

Today quite relax. No class. No study. Have break.

No comments: