Nuffnang Ads

Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday

Today, I woke up at 6.20am. Very early. This let me recall last time when I was study in secondary school, I always have to woke up at that time cus my house is quite far from my school. Quite miss that time. I quite enjoy my secondary school life.

After that, I went back to sleep again until 8.50am. After that, I quickly took bath. Then, I ate porridge and went to college. Today quite traffic jam. I reached college around 10am. Then, I went to find the thing that I lost yesterday. I find for many times. Haiz...still can't find it. Until now, I still don't know when and where I lost it. After that, I went to accounts class. Before the test, the lecturer got taught some questions. Then, we had test for half an hour. The test still ok. Luckily I managed to finish it. Then, I went to find u. Thank you for chatting with me. After that, I went back to class. English class still ok. After the class finished, I went to find u.Thank you very much for teman me.

No comments: