Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Company visit

I went to frontier aviation for company visit. Very tired. Today I woke up 6.10am. Then same like yesterday fetch my brother and sister went to school first then only fetch me go college.Very sorry that I late reach college. Today the traffic jam more serious. Luckily I managed to reach at college before 7.30am. Then, had breakfast with u and mokky. After mokky went back to class, then u teman me. Thank you very much for teman me and bought me the sweets.

Then, I went to frontier aviation. First, we went to subang airport. We went to see different kinds of planes. Someone was explaining about the planes. We also took some pictures. Then we went to the control centre. We saw them control the landing and depart of the aeroplanes. After that, we waited the bus for quite a long time to take us to another destination.

Then, we went to another place with I don't know it's name. We went there also just see helicopter and heard the explanation. At that time, I was hungry.

After that, we went to aviation service. When we walked up the stairs, I almost want to faint already. No more energy to walk. I was very hungry. Luckily got sweets to eat. Someone explained about aviation. Very boring. After that, they brought us to their canteen. Some people just bought a drink. Then, they brought us to see the planes.

2pm finally can go back to college. Most of us felt very tired and hungry. Then, I went to find u.I went to orange to have my lunch. Thank you very much for teman me. After went back home, I ate lunch again cus my mum had prepared my lunch.swt!I just ate cus don't want to waste food. I took a long time to finish it cus I was very full. Today lunch I ate 2 plates of rice.(1st time) Going to be fat.

After I finished my lunch, I just walk around. Then, I played piano. After that, I did a very dangerous thing. Quite nice.

At night, I watched tv. Then, had dinner. Ate rice again. I really scard of rice already.

No comments: