Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, April 4, 2009

4th of April

Today morning, I woke up at 8.15am. Then, I went back to sleep until 9.10am. After that, had my breakfast then help mum do chores. Then, I online.

After I had my lunch, I did my homework. Then, I went to ioi. Thank you very much for teman me. Very sorry that I shouldn't go cus u so sleepy. Very sorry that I seldom talk today. After that, I went back home.

I ate popiah. Then, I played piano. After that, I went jogging with my family. During the 3rd round of jogging, suddenly gastric until very pain. Luckily after that I ok already but my left leg pain. Anyway, it was quite nice but tiring. Let me forget all the sad things.

At night, had dinner at home. Then, I study for exam. Anyway, I study until want to sleep. Somemore had flu and sorethroat.

No comments: