Nuffnang Ads

Friday, April 10, 2009

Last Day of Career Exploration Week

Today is the last day of career exploration week. Is good or bad? Next week going to have class again. Haiz...Going to miss these few days cus quite relax, no class and no need to study.

Today morning I woke up like normal. Then, I had breakfast with u. Very sorry that 2 days I also came later than u. Thank you very much for accompany me.

Today is training session. The 1st session is Jumpstart Your Career Exploring Possibilities. It was just a talk. Very boring. Luckily it ended earlier.

Next session is From One World To Another. The presenter very good. He is Richard. He very good in giving talk. The whole session I was so concentrate and didn't fall asleep. I think this is the best talk I had heard.

The last session is I Am Me. It is to determine personality.still ok.

After that, I had lunch. Thank you for accompany me and help me take the drink.

No comments: