Nuffnang Ads

Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday

Today, my dad very early went out so need to wait my mum to fetch me to go college. During that time, I was studying.(hardworking? I don't think so. today study cus got physics test. Scary) Anyway, I was so sleepy cus yesterday night didn't have a nice sleep.

Then, I went to college. Very sorry for not answering your call. Nice to chat with u. Thank you for accompany me. Very sorry that I can't control my feelings again. Thank you very much for comforting me. Anyway, I really very scard. I know I have to respect ur decision. One of the questions that u asked is always on my mind.

Then, I went to account class. In the class, I got a few times almost can't control my feelings again. Luckily I still can control myself but I not really concentrate. Sometimes I a bit lost.

English class still ok. After the class, I went to library to put my bags. Then, I walked around ground floor. Then, I went to library entrance. I waited for mokky but I didn't see her so I walked around 3rd floor. When I went back to library entrance, I saw her sitting at the bench. First, we went to cafeteria. But nothing good to eat. So, we went out of the college. When we were outside of the college, we can't decide whether go orange or rock cafe.( haha.... Please dont ask me.I sure say don't know) At the end, we went to rock cafe. Then, another time I can't decide what to eat. Mokky suggested me to eat loh shu mee. I waited for quite a long time and the person put the mee in a plastic bag cus she thought I not going to eat now. swt! Somemore she can't find me. Finally I can eat already. But I was so hungry. Then, I suggested to share food with mokky. We also can't decide what to eat because too many choices. At last, we chose to eat porridge. Very nice. We chat while we ate porridge. This was the first time I ate 2 things for 1 meal. I also got drink barley.

After we finished eating the porridge, we went back to library. I was studying while mokky was doing her homework.Thank you,mokky. After that, I went for physics test. The physics test quite hard until I not really know how to do it. (Haiz..can't imagine what marks I will get)

When I went to library to take my bag, suddenly mokky appeared. I was quite surprised cus I thought she went back home already. Then, we chat for a while and I went back first. Now I am very sleepy.

No comments: