Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

22th of April

Today, I went to college late. Very sorry for not replying your message and not answering your call for so many times. Anyway, thank you very much for chatting with me and comfort me. Very sorry that I can't control my feelings again. Hope didn't make u feel afraid.

Applics class still ok but I know I am thinking something. Can I stop thinking? After that, physics class. Today didn't do experiment but the lecturer wanted us to do exercise.

After class, I had lunch with my classmates at cafeteria. Actually someone asked me whether want to go sunway pyramid but I lazy.(haha...) Then, we went to career fair. Nothing much to see. We just walk in and walk out. Can say we just went in to get the small bag.

After that, I went to library for a while. Then, I went to find u. Thank you very much for accompany me and chat with me. Chemistry class still ok.

Two days no online. My brother said I was so strange cus I seldom stay at study room. But since last week exam, I always at study room already. Anyway, I don't think so but I will be less online.

No comments: