Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sleepy saturday

Today she called me woke up. Guess what time is it? (6 something=.=)
I was so sleepy. I also have a nice sleep yesterday.
But it had been destroyed. (Haiz...)
I didn't woke up, she said I lazy. (No class no working want me so early wake up for what)
No choice, have to wake up so early.
I waited for them for about 20 minutes. Somemore she said I so slow. (swt!)
We went to park. She and I jogging. (I was sleeping.zzz.....)
Around 8.30am went back home. watch tv. Then, I had my breakfast.
After I had my breakfast, I can't control my feelings. After a while, I do chores. Then, online.
After I had my lunch, I online again. Boring. Then, I played piano. Suddenly I can't control my feelings again. After that, I took nap. (Feel better but still sleepy)
Tea time. (Drank red bean soup, ate bread)
After that, watch tv again. The middle part of the show made me can't control my feelings again.
After had dinner, I online. Quite boring.

No comments: