Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, April 16, 2009

15th and 16th of April

Yesterday like usual.I want to apologise that I didn't answer your call because I really didn't realise it. I think at that time I was walking up the stairs. Besides that, very sorry that I told u the wrong classroom. Sorry if got make u angry. Had moral exam yesterday. At first, moral just need to memorise all the definition. But since I studied moral at college, I only found out that we still need to study all the religious, utilitarianism, ethical egoism and deontology.It was quite complicated. Until I finished my moral exam, I still not really know or understand. Anyway, moral exam quite hard. Yesterday midnight I quite sad. Just forget about it. Now I am ok already.

Today, I went to college in the afternoon. Then, I went to class. Thank you for accompany me and chat with me.

Physics class still ok. It ended earlier which was around 1.45pm. Then, I went to library to study. Study until I almost fall asleep. After that, I went to find u but u went to library. Then, we went to rock cafe had lunch. Mokky joined us too. Nice to chat with u 2. Anyway, I was quite sleepy. (slept late and didnt took nap for a few days) So sorry. Then, we went to library. Thank you very much for accompny me today. After that, I had account test. The test still ok.

Tomorrow physics topic test. Although I am very sleepy but have to study it too. I am quite scard of it cus I not good in physics. But I will do my best. Wish all my friends, who take physics, good luck and all the best in tomorrow physics topic test.

No comments: