Nuffnang Ads

Friday, April 24, 2009

1 week

1 week past so fast. Is already friday. To me, friday is the last day of the week cus saturday and sunday no class. This week don't know what happened to me. Quite moody and depressed. Hope tomorrow I will be better. Anyway, very sorry for not answering your call for so many times because my class ended late and I switched off my handphone. Thank you very much for find me and accompany me. No appetite to eat lunch but I was rushing when eating lunch. Not really know what the food's taste. But I like the peach tea. Quite nice. After finished eating almost 2.30pm. Luckily I was not late. The assignment quite difficult but some people finished it less than half an hour. After I finished it, went to library to use computer. But I also don't know what am I doing. Just see then back.

No comments: