Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Changing

My life going to change. Change the style of writing blog too. (Not a good style of writing all the post cus quite detailed and boring)Forget all the sad things. Although I am weak, but I will try to face all the things and do my best. Accept pressure and exam. Just hope won't collapse anymore. Hope I won't be another person. If not, will make people feel scard or weird.(right?) Ns friends went back to their camp today. Very sorry, I didn't have much time to chat with u all. (less online)Anyway, what I heard from u all is quite fun and nice. A bit scary also. Wish u all have a nice time and enjoy at there. See u all next time when u all come back. ( I think is 9th of June)Tomorrow applics test. Wish all my classmates good luck and all the best in the test.^-^

No comments: