Nuffnang Ads

Friday, July 10, 2009

Suffering

Today woke up early in the morning. My voices was so beautiful. Luckily after ate sweets and drink water, it became better. When I was memorising the script, Pei ling came and we chat for a while. Thank you very much for chatting with me.

Around 9am, I went to library discussion area. It was cold there. I felt so suffering because it made my flu became more serious. We discussed the script and did rehearsal at training room. It was fun. After that, went to class. Thank you very much for accompany me. Accounts class was boring. Somemore I was very sick. Felt like my brain can't function and wanted to sleep. Somemore it was cold and I had flu. Felt like can't breath in the air-cond room. I hope the class ended earlier but it ended a bit late. After finished class, I quickly went out. I can't stay in the air-cond room if not I will be more and more sick. After walked around, then I went back to class. Presentation still ok but I was quite blur. After that lecturer gave us comprehension to do. It was so difficult cus I don't understand the text. Seems like I had to work hard on it. The best medicine to me is you. Don't know why you can make me feeling well for a moment.

Although went back home at 2.40pm but I reached home at 3.30pm. After ate medicine, I took nap. When I woke up, I was not feeling well. I played piano then online for a while. After that, do homework. At that time, I had flu until want to have a sleep again. Hope I can recover soon.

No comments: