Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July

Guess what time I woke up. 5.30am=.= I was so nervous. Since I woke up so early then I continue to study. After an hour, I went back to sleep again until 8.30am. After took bath and had my breakfast, then went for undang exam. I waited for an hour only reached my turn. 1 hour of daydreaming. When doing the question, I was quite nervous. After I finished it, I checked it again. Luckily I got check. If not, I wrong 1 question already. Finally I passed it. I can't believe it.

I have the feeling of home. Until now, I still don't understand why I can have the feeling of home at others house but not my house. I don't want a big house. I just want the feeling of home. But it seems like quite far to me. Since I was in secondary, I don't have that feeling anymore. I hope that I can go back to my old house. Although it is smaller but all memories and the feeling of home are there. Quite admire others who have friendly parents. Like everything also can talk about. Thank you very much for accompany me today.

No comments: