Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Another sunday

Someone woke me up at 8.45am.=.= so early. After had my breakfast, went to bukit jalil park as usual. I was so sleepy at that time. Maybe because ate medicine after my breakfast. Just felt like want to have a sleep. Dad talked to me while we walked around. After that, mum wanted me to run so ran for a while. Almost fainted at there. Somemore when I was alone. Luckily didn't faint. After went back home, I slept for a while. Then, went to had lunch with my uncle and aunty. Luckily I got appetite to eat. After that, did homework. Took nap. Then, did homework again. Did the maths homework until I can't think anymore. After that, played piano then went out for dinner. Online at night but sleepy. Seems like the medicine really can make me keep on want to sleep.

No comments: