Nuffnang Ads

Friday, July 3, 2009

After 18 days

Today morning I felt quite surprised. Thank you very much for the surprise. I didn't expect that. Thank you very much for accompany me today eventhough is just for a while. Today afternoon my dad called me and asked me want to have undang exam tomorrow or not. I answered yes cus I don't want to wait already. Tommorrow undang exam. sob..sob...Quite scard of it. Wish me all the best and good luck tomorrow. If can pass, then will continue to listen 6 hours talk.

6 comments:

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

ying han i believe you can do it! hope to hear good news from you ^^ jia you you you you you you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


=)

ying said...

ok,thank you.take care=)

Unknown said...

Aiya Ying Han you sure can pass de lah. Have confident in yourself.. Jia You!!!

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

no problem. hehe phuah oso say that. we support you! see now you made it! congratulations! hehe... u too take care. miss u sob sobx~

ying said...

Ok,thank you. Yes, i pass already.

ying said...

Ok. haha...thank you very much for all the support. I appreciate it. ok,thank you. haha...take care too.