Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

7th of July

Don't know how to describe my feeling. What I can say is really stress.

Yesterday night only tell me that u haven't pay the fees. I was like what? Last week u said u pay for me. Now u asked me to pay. Last week I was thinking why just give me pay by myself. I thought is u don't trust me. Now only give me pay it. What is the difference between last week and yesterday? At that time I kept on cool down myself. I tell myself " ok, just forget about it. "

Another thing is I don't want to know about it already. I don't want to have that feeling anymore. I don't want to care it anymore.

One more thing is driving. I really no mood to learn driving. Already have lots of things need to do. Not I don't want to learn driving. Is I think now is not the suitable time to learn it. Eventhough now I learn it, I also can't drive. I still not understand why beginning of the year don't let me learn, now only let me learn. What is the difference between beginning of the year and now? I said the same thing for the second time because I really not understand. Don't want to think already. Anyway, piano exam is around the corner. Hope I can play it well.

2 comments:

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

ying dun be sad. everything is going to be alright ;) support u always. im sorry if i disturbed you by complaining to you. be happy ^^

ying said...

Ok. thank you very much for support me. never mind. no need say sorry for complaining to me. You didn't disturb me. don't worry. u also be happy. take care=)