Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

22th of July

Happy birthday to my dearest friend, Corine. Wish her all the best and stay pretty.

Really enjoy my break with mokky today. We had never met each other since 24th of last month. Quite a long time ago. Thank you very much for accompany me. We chat while eating. The funny part is when I was telling her about what had happened yesterday. It was all because of my sleepyness. Anyway, suffering for headache for the third day. Nothing much that I can think and say.

Suddenly remembered the worst thing that I knew today. Physics topic test is same day as my piano exam. Omg! Thinking I should study and go for the topic test or not. August will be a busy month.

6 comments:

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

o.o happy belated birthday to corine too =D o.o piano exam clash with your topic test. erm...if me i will skip the test cuz not very important, and i will go for the piano exam...grrr I oso scared cuz i will go on 15 =/ wish you all the best ya~ ^^

ying said...

haha...not really clash. is just on the same day. morning piano exam then evening topic test. icic. no need to scard la..u can de. ok,thank you. wish u all the best too.^^

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

oh i see...then after piano exam u rush back to college? ok u too ^_^

ying said...

not sure yet. ok,thank you.^^

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

oh i see...you are welcome ^^

ying said...

ok^^