Nuffnang Ads

Friday, July 31, 2009

31st of July

Last day of July already. Time past so fast. Today not feeling well. Don't know why. In the afternoon had headache. After took nap then still the same but now ok already.

This week started to be busy. Tomorrow have my first driving lesson. Don't know what will happen cus recently I feel tired. Sleep early also the same. Take nap also the same. Don't know why.

Assignment, tests, lab assessment, exams going to start. Can't give up now.

Share something with u all. Today when english class we had a group work. Then, one of the group members need to present. I present for my group. After I present then teacher said she knows I am shy. I agree. haha...then she said I am brave. is it true?

10:36pm: Feel suffering and very tired now. Recently many people sick. Hope they will recover soon.

2 comments:

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

gambateh in ur driving, piano, assignments, presentation, projects and so on! wohoO~~~!mokky muah muah =P

ying said...

ok,thank you. hope I really can gambatte. tired of the life already. u also gambatte in your piano and studies. muah muah =)