Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, July 5, 2009

5th of July

Today I went for 6 hours teori and amali talk. The teacher is very good. I like the way he taught. He makes the talk not so boring but funny. I kept on laughing. The first time I found out that a talk can be not boring also. 11.20am he let us to have our lunch. So early. After that, continue the teori section. After an hour, then finish the teori section. After that, amari section quite boring especially after change to another teacher to teach. The teacher not responsible. Not yet teach then ask someone to do this do that, ask us this is what this is what. Expect us to know. =.=

Anyway, not a good day to me. I was not in a good mood. I don't know why. Maybe recently something happened or i not enough sleep. Now still ok.

看来我应该要接受那事实了。虽然很难,可是也没办法啦。。。谁叫我是住在这间家。已经很累了。。

No comments: