Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Just took some facebook quizzes. One is who really understands me?

Guess what is the answer. Maybe it is true.

Another one is why do my friends love me?

The answer is kind. Is it true?

One more is what's my best quality?

Again is kindness. You will lend a helping hand to any friend you think needs it, and to everyone who you have helped they see you as a close friend who they appreciate and ready to return a favor. Your kindness is likely to earn you a reputation and make you the go-to person when your friends seek quality companionship.

Another one is what defines me?

My smart.( I don't think I am smart. ) Your pride yourself on your academics and your ability to learn things quickly. You will definitely succeed in life.

One more is what does my zodiac sign say about me?

Scorpio qualities. passionate, protective, magnetic, energetic, emotional, intense, tenacious, powerful, resourceful, attractive, investigative, diplomatic and courageous.

8 comments:

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

erm... friends or him? hehe...maybe guess wrong le. yes you are kind and smart. do not doubt on the good qualities that you have in you. weehee~ today can meet you le ^^ so silly hor me~ hehe...

ying said...

u guess leh...haha...i really not smart la...if smart, then already can get very good results in mid-year exam. kind maybe got gua...haha...yes. see u later.^^

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

hehe...then i guess him. hehe just now saw u at library ^^ sry for disturbing you while you were interviewing people =/ hehe...miss u

ying said...

haha..so cleber. yes. ^^ never mind. u didn't disturb me. very sorry, didn't realise u at there and didn't chat with u. how come u at there de? that time no class already? miss u too.

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

oh i see...hehe. cuz i saw u busy ma dun wan kacau u. that time lunch break 12.45 till 2.30. so still have time go library online. hehe ^^

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

thank you for the bear chocolate and other things that u sent to me at facebook. sorry ya i have no time to accept all there. but now i accept all of them with heart^^ u dun mind hor? hehe...thanks a lot. i really appreciate it. now i send u a hug. u want? hehe....

ying said...

haha...icic. sorry,didn't see u.

ying said...

u are welcome. never mind. I don't mind.ok,u are welcome. ^^yes, i want. thank you. ^^