Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Suspect

why want to suspect me? I also didn't do anything.

The feeling of disappointment is not only come when have hope. Without hope, the feeling of disappointment still can be so strong.

I also hope there will be no sad posts anymore. Sorry to my friends who feel sad after reading the posts. Thank you very much for all of your caring. Hope I will be happy soon.^^

To my friends, if want to go out with me or invite me to anywhere during end of the year, please let me know when u make sure the date. Have to make appointment oh...Not all the time I am available.

4 comments:

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

=) cheer up. wah wan appointment. hehe... when you are not around? you go where oh?

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

=) cheer up. wah wan appointment. hehe... when you are not around? you go where oh?

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

oopps sorry double posted

ying said...

haha...of course want appointment. if not, too many people want to date me i can die lo...erm...4th to 6th of december go camp. other days not sure yet.

never mind.