Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Chance

Don't miss the chance before regret. The feeling of regret is not as simple as 123. It may make people remember it for the rest of the life. It also may make people to remind themselves to not do that again. Just have one chance to live. If give up, the chance will not repeat or come back again. Will I give?

I have many secrets in heart? I don't have. Just sometimes something happened may let me have some new thoughts. So, I just write it out. Sometimes just share my feeling but that not means that I always sad.

Friendship? Really hope to know what is friendship? I admit that I won't involve in any new friendship anymore. This not means I don't want to have new friends. I still will let myself have new friends but I won't put too many effort on that.

Helping is good? I don't think so. Nothing good will happen next. People just say thank you and won't care about what we have gone through when helping them.

还要相信吗?

No comments: