Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Satuday night

It was the first time I spent my saturday night with friends. It also the first time I played badminton for such a long time. Can't believe that. It was fun and I wished I no need to go back home. Suddenly addicted with that. However, my hand and back were pain. But it was not the first time I went there. What had happened before is still in my mind. Had gastric when sleeping. Don't know why. Maybe hungry already. Waiting for the next.

7 comments:

PING~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PING~ said...

hey, hmm.. badminton, not bad.. XD..

ying said...

u mean the court not bad?

PING~ said...

nope.. I mean the day not bad.. XD.. have fun also.. XD..

ying said...

icic. of course u have fun la...sitting at there chatting.

PING~ said...

BINGO! nice talk.. =P..

ying said...

swt! go there talk and don't play lo..